Votes: 110 90.2%
  • No

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Other

Votes: 10 8.2%

• Total voters

tinkerbellandeeyor

DIS Veteran
I had plans yesterday but it started raining and commen sens dictacts to me to stay home in the rain unless there is a good excuse to go out in it

A lot of times if its work related, but do I go out in it in my leisure ?, other then in and out of my car, I got to get caught in the rain, but if I do, thats kind of cool

I don't like getting wet but occasionally my work requires me to be outdoors, rain or shine. It actually doesn't rain here very much; going out when it's snowing isn't the same. :p

We got absolutely pounded with a long, hard rain storm when we were at DLP a couple of weeks ago. It wasn't like when it rains at WDW or more rarely, DLR. :cold: It was cold and miserable and they closed a lot of rides. We were soaked to the bone but kept going though because we only had the one day there.

Well, I was at WDW last week, (last Sunday to last Friday) and Friday was the only day that it didn't rain. I spent way too much money and traveled way too far to stay in.

I prefer not to go out in the rain, but I wouldn't change plans -- for the most part -- because of rain. I'm not going to change an appointment because it's raining. But I might not go grocery shopping if it's going to rain because I hate doing that in the rain. If we were planning to go to an outdoor event, I would probably not go.

At Disney World, we still go out in the rain.

Well I don't really like getting wet but um it does rain and its not going to stop me from living my life.
If its a downpour and I don't HAVE to go out right that second I'll wait to see if it lets up.
But if I need to leave that minute then I deal with it.
I go to church in the rain, I go to the store in the rain, I go out for dinner in the rain....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts