Do you go to F&G and do the workshops?

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
I have a banana tree that's hanging in there from 2 years ago. Last year we made seed balls with wild flowers. I've a few left over and hope they will germinate this year.

Does anyone else have a "live" souvenir of F&G?

Bobbi:goodvibes

Sad, I had a plumeria from the F&G fest but it long since passed on. I have seed packets from last year that I didn't plant. I'll plant them this year.
Not from the festival but purchased at MCO before boarding. I have a beautiful palm tree and an orange tree that are doing very well. The orange tree has had oranges for awhile now.

DebºoºS;40208836 said:
The orange tree has had oranges for awhile now.

What sort of conditions do you give it? I would like to try one.

The seed balls that I did plant, mostly gave me pink and white cosmos. It's funny because there were lots of different wildflower seed mixed together.

Are you going this year? DSis and I will be there in April 13 to 17.

We did go and we loved it! It was like looking at art throughout the entire park. The only downfall was there was a covention center like area that I was very bored in, it felt like something I could go to back home. But it was great to see all of it!

What sort of conditions do you give it? I would like to try one.

The seed balls that I did plant, mostly gave me pink and white cosmos. It's funny because there were lots of different wildflower seed mixed together.

Are you going this year? DSis and I will be there in April 13 to 17.

The orange tree is so easy. It's indoors all winter and out for the summer. Sunny southern exposure and you're all set.

I don't know yet if I'm going this year. If I go it'll be in May and only a weekend not a week like last year.
April should be lovely:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!