Do you go to Guest Relations for the free Disney badge pins?

Bete

DIS Veteran
What I'm talking about are those pins that say First time visit, or just married, or Happy Birthday.
I'm especially interested in the first time visit one.

Do they still give these out for free? At Guest Relations?

What I'm talking about are those pins that say First time visit, or just married, or Happy Birthday.
I'm especially interested in the first time visit one.

Do they still give these out for free? At Guest Relations?
Yes. Also can be found at Resort Front Desks and also in shops.

Anytime I've gotten one I go to a ticket window and get one. So that's another option

Just a heads up because it’s something I haven’t experienced before—we will often get pins for celebrating something (because its fun!) but my friend got a Birthday pin last trip because we went the day after her birthday and the response was incredible! Every. Single. Cast member said happy birthday to her. Some spontaneously sang, some were very dramatic—it was a blast but we realized quickly if a person is at all shy or easily overwhelmed by attention, they’re gonna want to take that badge off quickly. First visits and celebrations still get greetings but it’s a lot less in my experience!

On our last trip we had anniversary pins on which the front desk person had written 20 years. The response was really awesome, congratulations not only from cast members but other guests practically constantly. Most of the characters built it into their interaction. We got free desserts and the like. Another guest sent over a bottle of champagne one night and someone picked up our tab at Nomad. It was kind of overwhelming. If you have an occasion and don't have a problem with the attention definitely wear the button!

I was there last week and picked up my birthday button (11/4 birthday) at the hotel Front Desk. And yes, it was great. Lots of birthday wishes, Mickey acknowledged it when I met him at the MVMCP, and our waiter at the Hangar Bar gave me a free Hangar Bar pin. 10/10, do recommend lol.

Yes, I get the buttons. Tokyo Disney Resort charges $3-$10 per button, so I really appreciate that they're still free at WDW.

My twins were at WDW for their 6th birthday last year and while wearing the pins they were ushered up to ride in the front row of every coaster. I thought their eyes were going bug to out of their head--they had never ridden up front before and went NUTS.

Once there was a CM on main street in MK with a tray of pins to give out and we got our anniversary pin from her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter