Votes: 32 38.6%
  • Dream

Votes: 8 9.6%
  • Fantasy

Votes: 13 15.7%

• Total voters

Rebecca Pocahontas

Mouseketeer
I’ve sailed on the Magic twice, the Wonder twice, and the Dream once. However I have realized that I love the Wonder more than the Magic. They are in the same class of ships but something about the Wonder makes it feel more like “home”. And it’s not just the different shows and restaurants. To me there is a different atmosphere to the ship, even though they are so similar.

Does anyone else have one favorite ship?

I’ve sailed on the Magic twice, the Wonder twice, and the Dream once. However I have realized that I love the Wonder more than the Magic. They are in the same class of ships but something about the Wonder makes it feel more like “home”. And it’s not just the different shows and restaurants. To me there is a different atmosphere to the ship, even though they are so similar.

Does anyone else have one favorite ship?
Well, I like the Magic. She was our first ship, and our second, and our third. I liked her before her major refit, but I still prefer her over the Wonder.

We prefer the two smaller ships, with the Magic as our first choice. This is partly a result of the itineraries as well as our experiences on the longer transatlantic cruises, so we've sailed it the most, both in cruises and number of nights. We've also done two Panama Canal cruises on the Wonder, as well as Alaska, and will do the Vancouver to Hawaii cruise next spring, but we'll also be back on the Magic for the 12-night Med-Greek Islands cruise from Rome to Barcelona.

The Magic was our first cruise and we renewed our vows for our 25th onboard back in 2012.

Can't vote because I love them all. I'd have to say that my favorite is the one I'm on at any particular time. :sail:

I voted Fantasy because we keep going back on her. We first sailed Disney on the Wonder, and will again in Alaska, and I love the smaller size. Been on the Magic five times, but she was looking tired and worn last time we were there. I love the Fantasy because of the size (people spread out more), and there is more to do on the Fantasy. Plus I LOVE the chandeliers and the atrium! :)

Fantasy!

We’ve grand slammed and now reversing it-

We did Wonder then Magic then Dream then Fantasy then Fantasy, Dream and up next is the Magic.

Cast a vote for Wonder but all the ships have aspects that we like. It was really close between the Fantasy and Wonder for different reasons.
We have been on all the ships at least twice but Wonder was the first so it got the edge more on personal nostalgia.

Magic....first and second cruise. Both long ones (Panama and transatlantic), so feels familiar and homey

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!