Votes: 30 36.1%
  • Wonder

Votes: 32 38.6%
  • Dream

Votes: 8 9.6%
  • Fantasy

Votes: 13 15.7%

• Total voters
Our inaugural cruise was Wonder, followed by Dream x2, followed by Magic (longest cruise - 5D), followed by a return to Dream and we're soon to try Fantasy. The rooms were the same on every cruise with variations of veranda size. 5D's on the Magic, which included 2 sea days, began to feel a bit tight. It made me appreciate the roominess of the Dream. So I would go with favorite, at this point: Dream.

We love the activities offered on the Dream-class ships. They're both great but the Dream gets the edge because it doesn't have the Fantasy's vibration issues, it still has a family pool deck hot tub, and it has the Beauty and the Beast show.

Last edited:
We have cruised on the Magic, Wonder and Fantasy. My 16yr old son’s favorite ship is the Fantasy. Our 9 yr old DD’s favorite is whatever ship we are on or about to go on. I feel the Wonder is the “prettiest” after it was refreshed a few years ago, but my favorite is the Magic. The Magic was the first ship we sailed on, and I just can’t beat the nostalgia every time we get to cruise on her.

We have only stayed on the dream and fantasy. I definitely want to try a classic ship but I really liked the Fantasy. We stayed midship to avoid the vibration so that wasn't an issue. I actually prefer the little fountain pool to the hot tubs, because it was always quiet and tranquil in the fountain area whereas the dream hot tubs were jam packed. My kids and I both thought the Oceaneers Club on the Fantasy was miles better than the Dream. And the level of service just felt a bit more polished everywhere on the Fantasy than the Dream. Satellite Falls was also nice.

Too funny! I was just discussing this the other day. We love The Wonder. We have no idea why we prefer it but we do. There is a certain ‘comfort’ to it that we don’t feel with the other ships and we have no way of explaining it. Clearly, it is all in our head but that is okay.

(90 days until we are back on the Wonder for the WBPC... can’t wait!!!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter