Do You Have A Hidden Dining Gem?

I booked an ADR for Sebastian's from my room for 30 minutes from then. They had plenty of openings for that night. I just didn't want to risk walking in and getting turned away. I definitely would not have gotten turned away.
That's exactly what I'm hoping I can do! We'll see--plenty of fallback options if it suddenly skyrockets in popularity between now and then and I can't get a last minute ADR.

I am thinking of trying Trader Sam's. I know it gets busy, but I have never been, what with always having children with me usually. I am wondering if I can just get a spot if I turn up late on my way back from the park. Just for a drink, won't even need a table, maybe... Fingers Crossed.

I am thinking of trying Trader Sam's. I know it gets busy, but I have never been, what with always having children with me usually. I am wondering if I can just get a spot if I turn up late on my way back from the park. Just for a drink, won't even need a table, maybe... Fingers Crossed.
My one and only experience with Trader Sam's was on a Wednesday evening in 2015. We went there on our way "home" from Universal around 8:00 and did not have any wait to get in, though we did end up sharing a table.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!