Do you have a medical marijuana card?

I felt results the first time I used it. The 10-10 that I use at night seems to take about 2 hours to get to the best use, so I take it 2 hours before bed. The 1-20 seems to kick in within about one hour and lasts for 3-4 hours. So once I start feeling the slight swingers I take another dose. The thing that was somewhat of a pain was finding my optimal dose but now that I know it’s much easier.

Now for me the trouble is to decrease the high doses hydromorphone I’m on. I need to be weaned off the hydromorphone (my doctor feels I may need to be hospitalized when we are ready to drop it as the withdrawal will be very hard because of the doses and the number of years I’ve been on it) and will need to slowly increase the CBD oil. In the end I hope to be able to use just CBD oil for my chronic pain. I’ve been traveling this CBD oil path for almost 2 years, with a history of chronic pain going back over 20 years starting with endometriosis when I was just 18. The pain meds have screwed up my stomach bad and I sure would like to have better stomach health as well.

Good luck! You can reply anytime and I’ll do my best to answer your questions. I hope this helps you.

Yeh my problem is how to wean off the string meds ... hate them but weaning off from so many years is pretty risky at home .. the MMJ doc seems to think I can slowly using the CBD and THC .. I’m going to try ..

Hi there:)
I'm considering obtaininga medical marijuana card, so I am Googling to find the best doctor/deal because you want a legitimate doctor for a legit price. I consider myself to be fortunate to find this info . The process seems to be pretty simple

I use MMTC , legit , easy and the cost is decent . I got ripped off for at least 800-900.00 before changing drs

What is "MMTC"?
It’s a group of MMJ drs , they have offices al over Florida .There is also Doc MJ which sounds shady but it’s not lol , they are legit also . I made the mistake of using a private drs office ( self owned ) and got ripped off because I didn’t know better .

I have a qualifying disease (CIDP - similar to MS), but I have no medical need. I have no pain or nausea - just nerves that don't work. MJ would do nothing for that. Might make me more prone to fall.

I have a qualifying disease (CIDP - similar to MS), but I have no medical need. I have no pain or nausea - just nerves that don't work. MJ would do nothing for that. Might make me more prone to fall.

Depends on what you use and the strength. I don’t take any that impact my mobility or daily activity.

Depends on what you use and the strength. I don’t take any that impact my mobility or daily activity.
I could see that. But I personally don't need any pain or nausea meds. (at least now) My only symptom is legs that don't work because the nerves are shorted out. But technically my diagnosis would qualify me in several states for a medical card.

I could see that. But I personally don't need any pain or nausea meds. (at least now) My only symptom is legs that don't work because the nerves are shorted out. But technically my diagnosis would qualify me in several states for a medical card.

I actually find they help with sleep the most . I had terrible insomnia because of medical issues but with that I am sleeping 100x better .

My experiences with chronic pain/inflammation issues and an MMJ card: it doesn't really matter what dispensary you go to, the staff at all the ones I've visited (from somewhat skeevy to surprisingly upmarket) have all been extremely knowledgeable and helpful.
I've found that 1:1 mix of CBD:THC is the most helpful - the least cognitive impact with the most pain relief. It can make one sleepy tho; I take mine before bed, as a drop of oil under the tongue.
I've also found that rubbing the oil on a painful area can be quite effective for spot pain relief that doesn't make me sleepy (for me, my knee joint and quad & pyriformis muscles). I`m under the impression that growing marijuana at home will be as legal as hydroponic veggies, flowers, and whatnot https://www.chartattack.com/can-i-g...-from-seeds-indoors-with-no-artificial-light/ Various regulations would apply just like wine/beer, but growing it will become an accepted hobby.

Last edited:
My experiences with chronic pain/inflammation issues and an MMJ card:

it doesn't really matter what dispensary you go to, the staff at all the ones I've visited (from somewhat skeevy to surprisingly upmarket) have all been extremely knowledgeable and helpful.

I've found that 1:1 mix of CBD:THC is the most helpful - the least cognitive impact with the most pain relief. It can make one sleepy tho; I take mine before bed, as a drop of oil under the tongue.

I've also found that rubbing the oil on a painful area can be quite effective for spot pain relief that doesn't make me sleepy (for me, my knee joint and quad & pyriformis muscles)

Trulieve has a wonderful hybrid topical cream that works great and no “ high “ effects from use .

Medical MJ cards are a JOKE! Anyone can get one. Most do not have a legitimate need but just want to "medicate" and think it allows them to do it anywhere, anytime.

I must be no one around the time the thread was made I asked my doctor for one and was given a higher does of xanax and a antu acide medication

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!