Do you have a rolling laptop bag that you love?

DawnM

DIS Veteran
I was just going to get a basic one and I still may, but I started shopping and now I want an expensive one. I want the ebags professional rolling office bag (retail $179.) It comes in purple! It is on sale for $145 but honestly that is still too pricey for me. I want something in the $50-$75 range.

Suggestions? Am I doomed to a boring black one?

Thanks. Those aren't really me. I am not a quilted material type, I don't even like Vera Bradly stuff......but I do appreciate you looking.

I am still debating on spending that much.

My opinion is that if you really love it and are going to use it everyday, I am not sure $145 is that bad. If you want one that is duarble and actually going to roll properly, it is not going to be $50.

Do you love it enough to use for several years? Will it make you happy everyday you use it? If so, I would get it.

Or you can buy one that is okay, and be looking for a "better" one next year.

Last edited:

My opinion is that if you really love it and are going to use it everyday, I am not sure $145 is that bad. If you want one that is duarble and actually going to roll properly, it is not going to be $50.

Do you love it enough to use for several years? Will it make you happy everyday you use it? If so, I would get it.

Or you can buy one that is okay, and be looking for a "better" one next year.

And I have never been disappointed with an ebags brand item. thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts