Do you have next years vacation booked already?

I'm struggling trying to nail down a possible non-cruise trip to Alaska. I am currently overwhelmed with figuring out (1) when to travel in June or July, (2) whether to fly out of Jacksonville or Orlando, and (3) how to coordinate two different credit card reward programs. I'm hoping to set the dates by Friday with my airline ticket purchase, then locking up the hotels and tours as quickly as possible after that.

I'm going to Disneyland for a week next year and renting a cabin in the mountains near Portland. The year after that we are going to Hawaii. The third year, I am not sure yet. We might some have some expensive home renovations so maybe camping and stuff like that. The fourth year I want to do a few weeks in Florida/WDW and the fifth year I am going back to Disneyland.

Thinking of Vegas for spring break. We don't have any plans for summer but will probably take some day trips to the beach, the zoo, or some museums down south. We're not doing anything big this summer. We might even be working summer school. The oldest is taking a school trip to France spring break and is starting college in the fall, so we're trying to keep expenses down this year and looking at something big the following summer maybe.

I don’t really anticipate there being a 2019 vacation. And if I did, it would be unlike me to have it booked at this point. We don’t typically start “planning” until at least Feb, and booking usually much later. I do have 2 annual lake weekends planned, but not booked.

Yes, 2 WDW trips in May and November are already booked. 2 trips to South Carolina in July and September are more play it by ear... we’re staying in the upstate so really no need to book hotel or flight that far ahead.

Not one. Due to work making us cancel vacations and us losing money because of it we wait until the last minute to go on vacation now.

Daughters and I are going to Europe (Spain, Germany, and France) with the high school foreign language department. It was book about a year and half ago.
Daughters are also going to Memphis with the high school marching band for the 2019/2020 Liberty Bowl to play halftime. DH and I are hoping to go with the band, but we need to focus on getting their money paid first and then we will be see if we can go too.

A lot of times I at least have an idea but next year is all up in the air. DD20 will be graduating community college and either hopefully starting a "real job" or continuing an internship so no idea what her availability will be. DD17 will graduate high school and I don't know what her summer will consist of.

There's been talk of DH's family going to Colorado together so I'm just going to sit back and see if that develops. If not, I wouldn't be too sad if we just saved our money and didn't go anywhere other than family camp.

Nothing booked nor planned for 2019. Not even any dreams or wishes yet. Will probably start thinking about it in late January or February.

No.

Husband is about to go on a 6months-12months field assignment near LA so I know I'll be going out there to visit (instead of him coming back home on TDY those specific weekends) and will go to DLR but have no idea when. I don't even know when we'll be going out there to apartment hunt lol.

If we go to CO to go skiing again this year it'd have to be before late March because end of March/first of April is approximately when he would be going to LA.

We'd also like to go to Vegas again while he's out there.

Lake trips to Lake of the Ozarks during the summer will depend on his field assignment.

Yep. Booked my next Disney vacation while I was there a week ago.
Its the only trip I'm taking next year since we splurged and are staying CL at the Contemporary.
I'm booking the flights tomorrow so all plans will be in place.

:sad1: Sadly it looks like 2019 is going to be “staycation” for us. Having to unexpectedly replace all of our kitchen appliances last month wiped out our holiday fund and since we’ve already got an unusually expensive one planned for 2020, sacrifices need to be made.

Nothing wrong with a staycation! We're about to go on one in a few days. Last day in the office is tomorrow. Work from home Thur/Fri, which are very relaxing days, then completely on vacation until Jan 2nd. I'm nearly as excited for that as I am for a WDW trip. Not quite, but pretty close. :D

We have an idea of what we want to do with kids and for ourselves but due to custody and work, we can’t plan things 6 months out typically. I’ve never been a far out planner anyway, it sounds super stressful tbh, so it’s cool. We’re going to the Maldives for the first time this year though, so I’m stoked about that!

So far the only thing booked is Sandals Emerald Bay in Exuma, Bahamas this spring.

Loosely in the works is a trip to WDW and a cruise, but nothing concrete so far.

Planned but not booked. We're doing a week in Orlando over my/the kids Spring Break; we won't visit the parks, though. I'm there for a conference and am taking the family along, and we don't have the patience for the parks when they're that crowded.

We just decided the other day that we'll do 3 weeks in Hawaii in late July/early August. I'll probably start booking our houses for that in January or February, but won't start looking at flights until later. We go to Hawaii a lot, so that's not a stressful trip to plan for me.

In between Montana last month and the UK this summer, travel was expensive this year. I'm trying to convince my DH that we should take the kids on the great American road trip this summer. He's not excited about it but the kids are. I'm tempted to ditch him and see if my sister is interested in going with us. She's a teacher so she'll have the summer off. I'm also trying to convince him that we need to take the kids to India to meet his family. He doesn't like his family very much so he's not too excited about it but I think the kids should meet their relative at least once. Another family who we're friends with is interested in joining us. They have kids our kids' ages and their kids are experienced world travelers so we know they could handle the trip. It gives our kids companions and gives us an excuse not to spend the whole trip visiting relatives.

No, we are trying to plan a multiple family trip so who knows when we'll have the dates worked out. Our 2019 vacation may end up being a 2020 one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter