Do You Have...Sewing machine(Brand)

Disney Ontario

Ontario Disney
Hi :wave2: Does anyone own the "Dressmaker" sewing machine? I was thinking about going out and getting one tonight. Reg. $40.00, now on sale $19.99. I want to start sewing for scrapbooking pages then just for small mending of clothes and simple curtains.

Mmm I do have a Singer sewing machine, but not the dressmaker one. I also have a little one for scrapbooking, can't think of them name right now.

The sewing machine of my dreams is the Disney one but $500.00 is way to pricey for me.

Hi :wave2: again. I went out earlier and bought it. NEAT :woohoo: Got home and DD13 wants to try and sew too. Threads, spools and bobbins also in box.Can take batteries for on the go, two speeds, light ect.Only $19.00 reg $40.00.

Oh neat! I need to check on that one, my girls want to learn to sew. Where did you get it at?

that sounds like the machine for me. Mostly for scrapbooking, and to do hems.

So it uses an electrical cord or optional battery? It's not only battery operatated right?

I guess the sale ends tomorrow.

Yes, both electrical and battery. Go on the Canadian Tire web site and see it.If you save up Canadian Tire money, it would help too. I used a little and it did my tax.

well, I went out and bought it today.

It rang up at $29.99. The cashier said, "you know, this was just on sale last week" I told her yes I heard that. She said the "sales go from Fri to Thursday night and its silly but they don't say that on the flyer." And since it was Fri. no more sale.

Then she says,"but I'm going to ring it up for you at the sale price"
She made my day.

It's nice and small, very compact, good price. Thanks.

Confession....I purchased the little craft one and didn't use it yet........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter