do you like birthday cake

abaldacci

<font color=green>DIS Veteran<br><font color=blue>
i do! i think it brings back memories of being a child again or maybe i just like it. i am sitting here eating a piece of my ds b-day cake. all the super sweet icing and moist yellow cake yum yum!!! thought i would share:D

Oh I absolutely LOVE birthday cake. Please save me a piece with a rose on it. LOL

I love birthday cake. Happy birthday to your ds

There's nothing I like better than frosting, so I love birthday cake. :)

Happy birthday to your DS!!!
Hope he had a great day!!!

I love chocolate birthday cake with lots of frosting and definitely a big rose!!!

I love cake but I don't like frosting.

I don't like cake at all (usually gives me a BAD headache). I prefer pie for my bday. Cherry or pecan usually.

Yummy!! Chocolate cake with a light chocolate frosting is my favorite thing in the world.

Birthday cake is my favorite food! I have to force myself at parties not to yell out 'I want the rose!'

Happy Birthday to you son!

I like cake in general!! Last year i would allways make cakes or brownies for my friends on their birthdays. It allways makes them feel a little bit more special when they get a cake then if they just get a present.

But a yellow cake with chocolate frosting sounds REALLY good right now!

Mmmmmmm.......I love cake. Favorite is chocolate with oreo cookie icecream. Mmmmmm......yummy!!

Mmmmmmm, if it's strawberry shortcake or Italian creme cake with strawberries, then yes. :p

Only if it's chocolate and the frosting is not too gritty. :)

Yes, and this is making me hungry for it! I might have to stop at the bakery on the way home and buy a little ‘un-birthday’ cake.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter