Do you like to Dress up ?

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
And go out ? and last time you did ?

yes but its been a few years since I did it, it wa s in Vegas to see Absinthe , Had a great time and still have a pic I cherish

Don't dress up unless I have to. Much prefer leisure wear like yoga pants and tees.
**We have Absinthe booked for our Vegas trip in December!!**

Don't dress up unless I have to. Much prefer leisure wear like yoga pants and tees.
**We have Absinthe booked for our Vegas trip in December!!**

I am a causal guy also but onc ein awhile. You are so going to love Absinthe, let your self go and just have fun, you dont need to dress up but the lady I was with wanted to. The chairs are to close together but ther then that, I laghed so hard, great , reat show

I'm pretty much a homebody, don't really go out much and don't dress up when I do.

Last time I did go out "dressed up" would be my work Christmas Party this past year.

I adore dressing for occasions.

Last time I wore formal attire was at a New Year's Eve dinner party at my former residence. The theme was "Dinner at Eight" and a good time was had by all who dressed in keeping with the movie's time frame. It was the last time a dear friend of mine who was in the final stages of terminal cancer was seen outside of a hospital. I still recall her multi coloured silk chiffon dress swirling in her wheelchair. The last time I saw her dancing was the day before her departure in a hospital gown accompanied by her husband and an IV pole. G-d I loved and continue to that woman.

The last time to date I wore a special but less formal outfit was at a primitive campground in CT where a group of us celebrated the life of David Bowie; been doing versions of this annually since his death. Made an outfit that channeled his musical progression and passed the nights eating, crying, laughing and singing with like minded people.
Good times all.

Oh and I've been to V+A twice in the last 14 odd months and not a spangle or sequin was seen in the process. Would remind me too much of Jamaican aunties who showed up for morning weddings bedazzled out and girdled in;).

Last edited:
Last month at our end of (school) year party. I would say there are a few times per year that require us to put on something nicer than the usual things. I don’t love going through the process of putting together an outfit, but do like getting compliments on looking nice.

I'm a SAHM...I don't own dress-up clothing. DH's work had their holiday party at a "nice" restaurant/banquet facility back in January, and I had to borrow a pair of pants from my mother. I own nothing but leggings and jeans.

Prior to that...well, I wore a dress to my baby shower...and there was our wedding 4 years before that...

How was it? My husband just surprised me with a trip for my friends and myself for my 50th bday . We are going in August. Is it worth it

::yes:: YES!! DH and I both like it. Holiday parties, work events, weddings and our beloved formal-nights when we cruise; we have 6 or 10 occasions a year when we do it up right. We're not quite all what we used to be, but still reasonably fine if I do say so myself. :goodvibes

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!