Do you like to Dress up ?

I like to dress up on occasion. My dh and I went away for a few days last week while our kids were in sleepaway camp. We went out for a nice dinner one night. I wore a strapless black and white maxi dress with strappy black heeled sandals and black and silver costume. It wasn't super formal but definitely nicer than my regular clothes especially since I got my nails done. I also go to a school fundraiser (DS8's school) once a year that's cocktail attire.

No. I don't like dressing up. Last time I dressed up was for middle son's wedding last August.

I like it but it doesn’t happen very often. Last time was just last month for a sweet 16 party.

Wel, there's that time I got bored with dress down days at work, and got one of my co-workers to agree to a dress up day. I wore a green velvet gown. He wore...jeans. It was raining and he didn't want to ruin a suit.

I don't enjoy dressing up at all. I do wear dresses or skirts quite often, but more as work wear or summer wear. I wear casual ones with flats or sandals. I do not enjoy "going out." I like to eat out, but at casual places. I'm fortunate that I live in the Pacific Northwest where casual is appropriate almost anywhere. I wore a dress with sparkly stuff, stockings and heels to my son's wedding (at a big city venue) and could hardly wait for it to be over. Sad, but true. I worked really hard to find something appropriate, but I'm going to try even harder when my other son gets married because I was miserable.

I adore dressing up and sometimes get sad that we live in such a casual city that even going out to a nice dinner everyone else will be in jeans and I'll look overdressed. I can't wait to go on another cruise to get to really dress up for formal night in my long gown again!

Yup I love it! I am mostly a jeans and T-shirt kinda girl (Normally a Mickey or band shirt of some kind haha) - We quite often have work functions for us to dress up as - We also travel and dine out a lot so have a few outfits for that :)

I saw Absinthe for my birthday in Vegas and had Gordan Ramey's in April and it was INCREDIBLE!! One of the best shows I have ever seen!

Do not like to dress up, and haven't in years. I own a suit that I bought when I was job hunting in 2007. That was the last time it was worn.

I don't enjoy dressing up at all. I do wear dresses or skirts quite often, but more as work wear or summer wear. I wear casual ones with flats or sandals. I do not enjoy "going out." I like to eat out, but at casual places. I'm fortunate that I live in the Pacific Northwest where casual is appropriate almost anywhere. I wore a dress with sparkly stuff, stockings and heels to my son's wedding (at a big city venue) and could hardly wait for it to be over. Sad, but true. I worked really hard to find something appropriate, but I'm going to try even harder when my other son gets married because I was miserable.
I think its actually harder for us people who live in the PNW to dress up. No one does it so whenever we even try it feels so foreign. lol As I get older, I wear better made clothes and I think I look more put together, but if I had to wear a sparkly dress I would probably pass out from stress. My husband and I laugh, we've even gone to the symphony and half the people were wearing their "dress jeans".

A few months back I had a thread about a barn wedding "guest" dress. I did buy the cute dress from Talbots but ended up taking it back because when I went to the bridal shower they told me half the people were going to be wearing jeans. lol So I actually wore a long sleeve shirt dress with flowers on it. It was cute and I was very relieved because even the Talbots dress was pushing my limits of dressing up.

Nope. I prefer to dress down and stay in :) Yoga pants (or no pants if the kids are in bed!), curl up on the couch with a glass of wine and watch something on Netflix. I hate wearing dresses, it's too much bother to try to remember to act like a lady. I want to be able to bend over, crouch down, NOT cross my legs, and just generally enjoy freedom of movement.

I don't typically like to dress up, though if I do, I do like the way I look. If I do put on a suit then I am going to wear it for the day regardless. I have done that and gone shopping in it. I figure it's already on so why not.

I wear dresses almost every day, but more casual ones, usually with flats or sandals. Not because I like "dressing up" but because dresses are much more comfortable to me than pants. Jeans are nothing but leg prisons! Last time I wore anything even close to formal was over 4 years ago on our last cruise we took.

Last time in formal dress was for the filming of Mickey's 90th birthday special last October. It was at the Shrine Auditorium in LA so that was pretty cool to see the inside of.

I have a few of the Disney Dress Shop dresses that are fancier then my usual attire. A group of friends all got dressed up in those and went to Afternoon Tea at the Disneyland Hotel. I think that was in March.

In general, I really like getting dressed up, BUT I have to be able to wear shoes that will not make me incapable of walking the next day. No high trendy heels for me.

I enjoy it only because it's usually only on a rare date that I go on with the boyfriend. Other wise I'm in shorts and a shirt or a dress while at work since it's too darn hot to wear jeans in FL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter