Do you like when someone is flirting with you

I don’t mind a compliment, but beyond that is less appreciated. I often get the kids cherry sprites when we go to the park (pretty much every day that the weather allows) at the gastro pub right next to it. Ok, I get myself a cherry sprite too; they’re delicious. They have a little outdoor area to order food and drinks that connects to the park. And on the other side is the bar area of the restaurant. Men will send me drinks when I’m obviously there with 2 small kids (usually toting tennis rackets, bubbles, a kickball or what have you) wearing a ring in the middle of the day. I think that’s super disrespectful. It makes me very uncomfortable as a married woman watching small kids and I always send them back.

@ronandannette - with the situation I just described; there seem to plenty of obtuse, disrespectful men out there.

Last edited:
Nope, no way. I'm not open to that and it would take a very bold and very obtuse guy not to know it.
our they hold a glance a half second to long

thats the fun in a small flirt passing but someone, your mind could wonder, what could have been ? of cours ein the end Im sure we almost all take what we have, but its fun, to wonder for a minute

If you’re spending your time looking at other people and wondering ‘what could have been’ you aren’t with the right person in the first place.

I can’t imagine life without my husband and with this comment...I can’t even.

ETA- @ronandannette...this post isn’t about you. I quoted someone else and I guess I can’t quote them.

Nah, not unless it's my hubby. Anyone else makes me uncomfortable. Wait, I thought of one more guy, every once in a while my 6yr old grandson will mimick something flirty his grandpa has said to me and it makes me laugh every time.

I don’t mind it especially if I find him attractive. 👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨
No, I never really liked it, unless it was subtle and I liked the other person, but since I've been married, honestly I find it kinda insulting when someone flirts with me, as they clearly either know or can see the ring on my finger. I just feel like it's disrespectful to my relationship and besides being uncomfortable I also feel like it just screams entitlement...like they're so awesome that it doesn't matter that I'm married etc.

since I've been married, honestly I find it kinda insulting when someone flirts with me,
Your spouse never flirts with you? That's one of the things I miss about being single, no one to flirt with. I'm not one to flirt with "strangers" but love flirting with my SO.

No, I never really liked it, unless it was subtle and I liked the other person, but since I've been married, honestly I find it kinda insulting when someone flirts with me, as they clearly either know or can see the ring on my finger. I just feel like it's disrespectful to my relationship and besides being uncomfortable I also feel like it just screams entitlement...like they're so awesome that it doesn't matter that I'm married etc.

Yeah, it's like some guys expect you to be flattered that they are paying you any attention. I am actually glad that I am a bit overweight now because I don't get the attention anymore. It was really uncomfortable at times.

Your spouse never flirts with you? That's one of the things I miss about being single, no one to flirt with. I'm not one to flirt with "strangers" but love flirting with my SO.

My husband and I flirt and do silly things all the time. We laugh every day because we are joking around with each other. Not a day goes by (of course when we are both in town) that we don't take a few minutes to hug and kiss and tell each other "I love you".

It depends. If I can tell they are just doing it for fun, I will play along. But sometimes you get a creepy vibe, and those I just ignore.

The only thing worse than being flirted with, is not being flirted with.

To flirt, or not to flirt, that is the question.

I flirt, therefore I am.

Flirt us and do we not bleed?

Beware the flirts of March.

Nah, not unless it's my hubby. Anyone else makes me uncomfortable. Wait, I thought of one more guy, every once in a while my 6yr old grandson will mimick something flirty his grandpa has said to me and it makes me laugh every time.
:goodvibes One of my nephews, from a very young age, used to repeat something to my Mom that he often heard my Dad say: "Sweetheart, you look beautiful today". It became a sweet, special little thing between the two of them and it it pleased her to no end.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter