Do you like yard sales?

They one of our dependable fund-raisers for my sorority. I don't really go to them otherwise.

Hey nancy that is when I am having a garage sale. In fact I am going thru EVERYTHING in my basement and kids toys for the past few days. (OH THE TORTURE!)
I have my 5yos premie baby clothes that I am agonizing over selling. Last time I did that was pregnant 2 weeks later. Oh what to do....

Other than that, I just don't have the patience to go to them. To really work it you have to go every weekend and EARLY too. Nope, not for me.

I go to them whenever I wake up early enough to go. :rolleyes: If you want to find the good deals, you have to be there at like 7am on Sat. morning, and I never can drag myself out of bed to get there that early. When I do go, I like them. Usually I buy used books - I have found so many interesting ones at 25 or 50 cents each!

Shannon--

The thrift stores around here are fancy.. wallpaper,dressing rooms, music, decorated nice, etc....

None smell like moth balls! I guess we have nice ones around here!

Yes, I did forget about the gross bathrooms, in fact if I recall correctly, only port a potties were there!

I'm a drive by yard saler...I do stop occassionnally if i see something i like..:)

It depends on what's being sold. I usually don't buy furniture or large items. I'll only look at things like CDs, DVDs or books (in really good condition)... And I personally get the chills thinking about wearing other people's clothes... My mother told me stories from the old country and let me just say, it doesn't make you feel good.... SHUDDER....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!