Do you listen to the traffic report on your radio?

browneyes

DIS Veteran
I hear it in the background, but I rarely pay attention to it.:o 95% of the accidents/road problems they announce are in Chattanooga, 30-60 minutes away from where I'm at, so I don't pay any attention to the details.:o

Same here. They're on in the background. I listen more for the news though.

yep..if I'm not listening to disney or barney...:o

hey shep, wat you doing here at this time. Never listen to them, just deal with trafic when I see it

me over an hour to go 16 miles to get home from work, I usually listen, but they are either NEVER right, or they skip over the problems on the roads that I travel! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by JasonLyons
hey shep, wat you doing here at this time.

went to bed too early..now can't get back to sleep..:mad:

I was shocked to see Todd here this morning too! Hey Todd.:wave:

Somehow I think Jason is the cause of all the accidents, that's why he never listens for them.;)

Heather, I bet there's a whole lot more traffic stuff your way than mine! Everytime I'm in your area it's busy!

Tony, it's a conspiracy.;)

Since it takes over an hour to go ten miles to Philly... yes I do, especially if we are going that way...

I listen as well if we are going to NJ.. same with going on some roads that are now under construction.

I'm with Tony...I have a 15 mile commute that can take 25 minutes or over an hour. Of course half the time they don't mention anything about the problem until after I'm stuck in it or past it!

yup. i have a 16 mile commute that takes 30 minutes-an hour and 15 with bad traffic.

they even do traffic reports here on the weekends. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Cindy B
I listen as well if we are going to NJ.. same with going on some roads that are now under construction.
In my area the only road construction they talk about on my radio is on I-24 or I-75, and that's a given! I don't need to know about it. Besides, I don't have to go to the interstate.

I work about 15 miles from where I live. The biggest hassle I have in the morning is taking my kids to school (and that's only because they like to sleep, it's not the traffic;) ). I don't listen to it in the afternoon either though.:o

When I work I try to listen. The bad thing is that I only have about 3 minutes from my house to where I have to make a critical decision about if I'm going to use the Interstate or city roads. If I don't hear the traffic before I'm on the Interstate, I usually switch to my CDs because I don't want to hear that I'm about to drive into traffic.

Since I am the TRAFFIC manager at my station this is a very interesting post!! :earseek:

I DO listen, LOL!

Hardly listen to the radio. Angers up the blood having to listen to that endless prattle following by endless playings of crummy music. :rolleyes: :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter