Do you need a reservation for a lounge?

obisbondgirl

Mouseketeer
I'll be going on a trip with my mum, and we aren't big eaters. I see that several of the hotel restaurants have lounges with small plates that would be perfect for us. Wondering if I need to make reservations for the lounges or are they first come first serve?

There's no such thing as reservations for lounges.

HBD lounge is wonderful but it is outdoors, if that makes a difference.

Another suggestion is Tutto Gusto Wine Cellar at Epcot. It serves small plates/tapas/cheeses, and it has a lovely selection of Italian wines. It doesn't take reservations, either, so it can get busy around noon or dinner. If you go a bit earlier--say 11:15-11:30 or at dinner, around 5-5:15, you shouldn't have an issue getting seated most days.

In the parks, Nomad and Tutto Gusto re our favorites. Brown Derby lounge is also good. Not a big fan of Tune-In lounge. Might be better at lunch or afternoon, very noisy at dinner with everyone waiting for a table. We enjoy sitting at Baseline Tap, but not a great selection and few food choices.

I love the Tune Inn Lounge, but it is not ever going to be a quiet place to rest for awhile.

I love the lounges! Quite often, we’ve been able to order off the regular menu if we wished but we prefer sharing small plates. There is no stress about making ADRs or changing our minds about a meal at the last minute.

My favorites:
-California Grill
-The Tiki Terrace at the Polynesian
-Jiko
-Sanaa (you can get the bread service there!)
-Territory Lounge

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter