Do you need a ticket to get into city walk?

Spinning

<font color=deeppink>Give me a chunk of something
we will be in Universal studios for 2 days so we could have dinner on one of those days. But i would love to go to dinner our first night there. The first day we never go to the parks. Just hang out and usually plan a special meal.

No, you don't need a ticket, and they don't even charge for parking at night after a certain time (I think it was 7:00 PM in the summer, but it may be even earlier now in the winter ...)

We were there last month and they even have a special which includes dinner (at certain restaurants with pre chosen menus) AND a movie at one of the many theatres at Citi Walk for $17.00! We went to see Meet The Parents and then went to the Hard Rock and had the BIGGEST hamburger and fries that I have ever seen.LOL The tip is also included in the price too. Also parking is free after 6 pm! Hope this helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!