Do you own the above thing or not?

yes.....a store in oregon had plastic 18 egg holders. instead of the easy to recycle pulp cartton grocery store uses. I thought it would be a great idea to use in the ice chest on the trip back to YUma to keep the fruit above the melting ice block in the plastic ice chest that was cheap to purchase,,,,because it had no drain hole to use each night at motel. Well the plastic egg holder worked, because ice block didn't melt down at all quickly, even in 82 shaded vegas parking lot....so I kept the egg holder made of plastic.....and more importanlty, my fruit arrived safe.

used pantyhose in craft box?

No
I have egg holders shaped like chickens they are metal each holds 6 eggs
Good idea on the fruits !!

Lazy Susan in refrigerator??

yes.....my room is my craft and computer room (and yes, the second garage is a work shop ;) ) Much smaller than the one he had at our last house

Do you own a reusable straw?

Oh yes several DD banned plastic straws we are saving the planet !! Haa haa seriously we recycle a lot
Recycle Bin??

yes......small one inside that gets dumped into the big city provided one for pickup

paper shredder?

4 of them, wife knows the value and picks them up at garage sales, she was a high school cosmetic teacher and taught studnets pedicare procedures. For family here in yuma she will do pedicares and send home the foot spas. She never did it professionally.

tiny soaps from hotels?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!