Do you receive your annual pass refund yet???

WelcomeHome

Mouseketeer
Has anyone received their annual pass refund yet??? I canceled both my wife's and my annual passes (paid in full) on August 5th and I still haven't received a refund.

I tried calling the annual pass number and I'm placed on hold and no one picks up (I waited over an hour). Is there anyone else I can contact????

We received ours a few months ago. Depends on the date of your pass, how much of it you've used and when they reopened. Ours was May 2019 to May 2020 and we got about $100 dollars back in, I believe July for two annual passes. I signed up for refund the moment it became available because I knew due to our age and frankly my background in crisis management that we would not be back anytime soon......except at some point my Vero Beach or Hilton Head.. :) :) :)

Cancelled ours a few days after you. Still waiting, too.

We just got ours about 2 weeks ago. I canceled online the day before the deadline to do so. Our passes would have expired on October 10th.

still waiting...

The only info I received was an email dated 11 Aug confirming my choice:
"Refunds to original form of payment can be expected by mid- to late September. Refunds may take up to an additional month to receive if original form of payment is not available. "

Cancelled GDs Platinum AP

requested it be Entirely cancelled. Never used. Upgraded from gold as needed for Easter trip that wasn’t.

Renewed 12/19 a month early

received CC credit 9/29 $400+ dollars

called & told that was it but they founda refund I’m due ??? No idea how much or why but said ck will be in mail lol

The inconsistency of timely refunds (even if you do jump thru the correct hoops)
Is, unfortunately, par for the course

I am still waiting.
Due to credit card fraud I can’t be refunded to the original tender so my wait will be even longer than most.

I have been waiting 4 months with no refunds so I called this morning. Got through to an AP CM very quickly, but the entire call took 1.5 hours to resolve. Just posted a long post on the AP refund thread on the Theme Park board. Turns out 2 of our 3 APs never were scheduled for refunds despite my original July request. They have no idea why, and it took them quite a long time on the phone to (hopefully) correct it. At least I have a reference number at this point so I’m cautiously optimistic.

If we request a refund will we be able to get the renewal rate when the world returns to normal?

Those that wanted to cancel the pass or get a refund had to do so by mid August,

If you did not do it, I don’t think it’s an option now, You get the 4 month extension.

Called April 22 to request a refund for the days closed.

Called again in July, and submitted the cancellation form July 20. Received email confirmation of cancellation request.

Finally called again October 20, and was advised that refund processed, check issued and on the way. They couldn’t give me an estimate of how long it would take to receive the check as I am in Canada, but I am hoping it comes soon! 🤞

Got ours on October 24. They came as checks although had paid with CC. Go figure. We probably canceled around the same time as OP.

Still waiting. Called to cancel on August 5. Called to check on October 23. CM said she could see our passes in the refund queue and that they were currently working those from early August. 2 weeks later, still waiting. :(

Still waiting. Canceled 7/23. I called a few weeks ago and they said they showed a record of us canceling but the refund wasn't in process. 90 minutes later they said they are now processing the refund and it will take 6-8 weeks to receive a refund. My passes still show in MDE but the expiration dates are all weird. I am not optimistic. I was thinking about booking a reservation but not until I get my money back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!