Do you receive your annual pass refund yet???

Cxed in April. Back in sept. They said my checks got lost. Said new checks 4-6 weeks. Emailed 8 weeks later said cause they were lost they needed to “research”. 8-10 weeks and then 4-6 weeks for processing. Clowns. All I got to stay. The email string is hilarious I have. Complete incompetence.

I finally got the checks in the mail. It took about a week after getting the email that they had been processed. My wife's arrived Monday, and mine on Tuesday.

I’m owed one more partial refund for my group.

Carefully, checking the mail each day & looking at credit card statements each month JIK it winds up there

Afraid it might get tossed in shred bin as junk mail, we tend to get large volume of mail. For those who received recent refunds in the mail, are the checks still coming in a folded up thing you need to tear open?

We requested to have the remainder of our annual passes cancelled in March, then called again to confirm our cancellation after our pass expired in August. I received my refund on October 30th but my four other family members have not received their refunds yet. I don't think we"ll get the remaining refunds until 2021.

Ours finally arrived yesterday! It’s been a long process. Called in July to cancel. Two DVC gold APs, and one regular AP. Heard nothing for several months and called back in early October - Spent at least an hour and a half on the phone with them (the rep passed questions along to the Passholder experts, with long waits for answers each time).

Even though they showed a record of my call in July, only the regular AP was in process. The DVC AP requests had never been processed for some reason. They said they would put those in process and it would be at least another month or more. Was starting to lose hope but a week ago our friend with the regular AP got her check, and yesterday we received ours. We had about 4 months unused for the DVC passes and received over $300 refunded per pass which seemed generous, so we’re happy.

We were also able to get on the list over a month ago to order new APs, and got that call two weeks after going on the list and were successful in purchasing those.

Ours finally arrived yesterday! It’s been a long process. Called in July to cancel. Two DVC gold APs, and one regular AP. Heard nothing for several months and called back in early October - Spent at least an hour and a half on the phone with them (the rep passed questions along to the Passholder experts, with long waits for answers each time).

Even though they showed a record of my call in July, only the regular AP was in process. The DVC AP requests had never been processed for some reason. They said they would put those in process and it would be at least another month or more. Was starting to lose hope but a week ago our friend with the regular AP got her check, and yesterday we received ours. We had about 4 months unused for the DVC passes and received over $300 refunded per pass which seemed generous, so we’re happy.

We were also able to get on the list over a month ago to order new APs, and got that call two weeks after going on the list and were successful in purchasing those.
I am on the list as well, were you able to get a gold pass or did you have to get a platinum pass?

If I’m hoping for APs for December do I need to be on this list?

Call the pass holder line now. They will take your name, verify you are eligible for new passes because you canceled during closure, call you back and allow you to purchase. People are reporting a call back in 7 to 10 days.

Call the pass holder line now. They will take your name, verify you are eligible for new passes because you canceled during closure, call you back and allow you to purchase. People are reporting a call back in 7 to 10 days.
Will the APs have to be activated on a certain date? My trip is still up in the air. We will only go if we are vaccinated and if the border is open.

. For those who received recent refunds in the mail, are the checks still coming in a folded up thing you need to tear open?
Last refund came thru for us weekend of the 9th

still the same fold up method

hint: watch the master thread, they appear to come out in batches. Received our last one a few days after others posted receipt

Will the APs have to be activated on a certain date? My trip is still up in the air. We will only go if we are vaccinated and if the border is open.

Vouchers are good for activation until 2030. So, if you buy now, and don’t go in 2021, that is fine,

Since they are currently selling only to a few groups for new, I would take advantage so you have it!

Still waiting on 1 of 2 refunds. Just following the thread here. Will post when the it comes in. The other was refunded well over 3 months ago.

I am on the list as well, were you able to get a gold pass or did you have to get a platinum pass?
I received a phone call this morning, was able to purchase dvc gold annual pass. So it almost took a month from when I called and requested a new annual pass.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!