Do you start with your left eye or right eye?

jfulcer

DIS Old Timer
I've noticed that when I put my contacts in, I always put my left one in first, and always take it out first at the end of the night. I think it's a habit, but seems weird.

I was thinking about it this morning and trying to think why. hmmmm....

I go left eye, right eye. Thats for putting them in and taking them out. Its just what the people at WalMart told me to do!

Right eye. And it always comes out first, also.:) Are you left or right handed? I'm a righty, I think that's why my right eye comes first.:confused:

I go with the right eye first, because I have rigid gas permeables, and the right one always has the "dot" . . .

I put my right contact in first and take that one out last. I do that because my right eye is more than twice as bad as my left and if I do left first it is just too odd to look through even for the minute in between putting the next contact in (or taking the other one out).

Right, left – in and out. Also I righty. The dot on my right gas permeable lens must have worn off. I got them switched once, so I’m very careful now.

I used to put in my left one first, before I had lasik surgery. Now, happily, i don't put in any! :p

I'm a righty, but put my left contact in first, then my right. They come out that way too. Left first, then right.

I'm odd Ido both ways.

No comments Browneyes!;)

Is this like the...do you put your left or right shoe on first...question? I remember our high school theatre arts teacher asking us that saying that if you are left handed, you will put your left on first. If you're right handed, you'll put your right on first. It worked for me. I always put my left shoe on first. :D

Right then left (both ways). I'm a righty. Wouldn't make much difference if I got mixed up tho' cos my soft lenses are the same strength for both eyes - how convenient!!

John :p

I'm a righty and do right than left. I think it has to do with my right being my stronger hand

Left eye, right eye, always. Maybe it's because it's like reading - you always work from left to right, so that's the way I do it. I'm right-handed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!