Do you start your day with the DIS?

Do you start your day with the DIS?

• Yes

• No

• Start my day? I stay up all night so I've never stopped!

Results are only viewable after voting.

DiRTyBuNNy

Remembers a time when ducks were mighty and Disney
So, in honor of the conversation on the anniversary show about people who start their day with the DIS. So, do you start your day with the DIS?

--Mr. DB

yup the kids up and going then jump on and check out the GF thread and smooze around. On tuesday I listen to the podcast before the kids get up. I dont drink coffee, so I DIS!

I have a cup of coffee :surfweb: (in my lime green Tink mug) and I eat my bowl of shredded wheat, while DISing every morning.:thumbsup2

I confess. . .I pop in and out of the DIS all day long. I don't complain when a report takes a long time to run. . . I fill the lull with the DIS! :surfweb:

Absolutely! I think my boss accepts that the first 20 minutes of each work day is devoted to the DIS to see what's new. It's the constant checking all day that I think he doesn't know about. ;)

yup, often causes me to be late...

:confused3 oh well, its worth it!!!

:surfweb:

after the kids are sent to school sit and relaz with a coffee and the dis
and somehow its the last thing I do at night too and during the day

think I might have a problem

I don't start my day on DIS but I'm pretty much on here from the time I get home from work until bed time. sad huh? :rolleyes:

Yup: DIS in the morning, DIS all day at work and DIS til I go to bed...

Yeah, I have to admit that I an addict of the Disboards. I am on it when I first wake up, many many times during the day, and in the middle of the night after my little princess wakes me up.

Can anyone point me in the direction of the 12 step program for the Disboards?:rotfl2:

It's 5:35am as I'm sitting here with my coffee and laptop....tuned to The Dis of course! The only thing that can come close to my love of the DIS is the Dis Podcast! I actually look FORWARD to Tuesdays!!!! Is there medication for that, I wonder???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter