Do you take vitamins and supplements?

I take
omega 3
vitamin C
according to my prescription. And I order it 3 months ago on vitaminexpress.org/uk for the first time, because of COVID-19 I didn't want to buy it in pharmacy.
After blood analysis my doctor also recommended me to take vitamin E, because of my hair condition.
Just wonder about NAC? Can you advise me good supplier from Europe?
Thanks. Have a nice day!

Vitamin D - I exercise first thing in the morning before the sun is really up - so my skin doesn't see sunlight much.

I need to go back to taking Biotin to help my nails - but I've been lazy lately. And it also makes my hair grow like crazy and I don't want to get alot of haircuts right now!

I do :)

All are organic - I can take them on an empty stomach and not feel sick due to fillers.

I take: a women's multi, Elderberry, Vitamin D, and Probiotics. All are gummis and are quite tasty! We also eat very healthy and all organic meat/dairy but still know that we are not getting everything from our diets.

I also try to take a bath a couple times a week in Epsom salts to get extra minerals.

Vitamin D - I exercise first thing in the morning before the sun is really up - so my skin doesn't see sunlight much.

I need to go back to taking Biotin to help my nails - but I've been lazy lately. And it also makes my hair grow like crazy and I don't want to get alot of haircuts right now!
Glad to hear biotin works for you, I didn't notice much difference with the biotin, my hair and nails were still thin and brittle. How long did it take for you to see improvement when you took it?

I take a few. My mum works in pharmacy and after I had health issues last year she wants me to take certain things:
- Vitamin D - my levels were low
- Curcumin - there are studies that show it is helpful in preventing recurrence of salivary gland cancers. Plus as my mum has osteoarthritis I figure I’ll try avoid it if possible!
- Lutein - to help prevent dry eye as I don’t have most of my right tear gland
- Magnesium - for stress
- Immune defence or zinc - normally only during winter but I’ve been taking it most of the year this year

I do, but they may be waste of money, LOL. I take calcium and a multivitamin per the doc. I also take collagen, and vitamin C and zinc seasonally.

I only take a B Complex because my B12 was low when I had blood work done back in September.

I used to take Iron for Anemia but my levels are normal now so I stopped.

Glad to hear biotin works for you, I didn't notice much difference with the biotin, my hair and nails were still thin and brittle. How long did it take for you to see improvement when you took it?
It probably took 4-6 weeks for me to notice it with my nails. It was definitely more noticeable with the nails. I think it had less effect on the hair, but it might have helped decrease the amount of shedding I was having, but I'm not 100% sure of the linkage between Biotin and the hair response. The nails - that was a clear effect for me.

My fingernails used to be very brittle and would continually peel off in layers. My doctor started me on Vitamin D3 and now my nails are so hard and strong that I actually have to cut them because they grow so fast.

Vitamin D because I have low vitamin D, especially in the winter. Also it makes my skin look great. I notice it in my skin when I forget to take it for a few days. I also notice my cuticles start to peel when my vitamin D gets low too.

My doctor sent out a text this week suggesting the following supplements for winter:

Vitamin D
Vitamin C
Zinc
Quercetin
Melatonin
B-12

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!