Do you take vitamins?

I take an adult muti-vitamin without iron, vitamin D3, krill oil, and a probiotic generally daily

I go back and forth with the magnesium (supposed to help anxiety), cranberry, Emergen-C, and zinc

I take D3, Omega fish pills, turmeric, and collagen. I have magnesium, but forget to take it. I noticed that my knuckles stopped 'popping/cracking' when I started taking turmeric.

I would hate that. 😄

I take a multivitamin and fiber, mostly as an excuse to eat gummies. I also take sublingual B12, at my mom's insistence. Aside from that I'll take iron when needed, but I'm not anemic all the time.

I've had both primary docs (I moved recently) tell me there is no need for vitamins unless I had a deficiency, which I don't. Waste of $$ otherwise they both said. My wife on the other hand took vitamin D in the winter before we moved south. Not enough sun up north they said for her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!