Do you think dining plan prices will go up too? 10/16/18?

Kae

DIS Veteran
Do you think the Dining plan price will rise on the 16 with the ticket price changes? Especially since snacks and drink prices are going up?

Just wondering I was going to wait to add dining to my trip

Thanks
Kae

Considering how many food prices are going up I am sure it is just a matter of time for the fining plans. I was assuming they wouldn’t go up until 1/1 though.

I do not think tht they will increase until the first of the year, however who knows for sure? If you know you want to add the dining plan, why wait?

Do you think the Dining plan price will rise on the 16 with the ticket price changes? Especially since snacks and drink prices are going up?

Just wondering I was going to wait to add dining to my trip

Thanks
Kae

They have been known to raise them mid-year. I agree with Nancy56, if you know you want the dining plan, the only way to lock in the price is to add it now.

Personally I think they will let it ride. Let people believe it is a great deal to get some defectors back. But 2020 increase

Personally I think they will let it ride. Let people believe it is a great deal to get some defectors back. But 2020 increase

I'm hoping the DVC rules are the same where it is negotiated for the entire year... but I don't know for sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter