Do you think there will be discount between around Xmas and shortly after New Year?

lat

DIS Veteran
DVC Gold
I have been calling to check sporadically any discount offered by HRH or the other 2 hotels between 12/24 and 1/3/04. So far the only one available is through AAA which is no comparison to the Entertainment rate. I was also told that the resorts are very booked up already.

Do you think they would have no other discounts for these dates? I am trying to stay 2 nights either around 12/24-12/26 or 1/1-1/3. Now I am thinking maybe we should just visit (staying at Swan at WDW), but not staying on-site.

I need to get at least 3 rooms and the thought of paying almost $250 per night per room for HRH is just too much for the FOTL privilege.

Thanks for any input you can provide.

I can share with you my exp from last year. I had two rooms booked at the garden view for 200 something at PBH i think it was 239 or something with AAA rate booked about this time of the year in august i called back about every other week my dates where the 27-1st so i called back the WEEK before we are to leave and guess what they just released an AP rate for 155 for my garden view room!!!!!! So they switched my rates and saved me a bundle. Not only that at check in i was upgraded for the then 35 per night to a villa suite so i did'nt have garden view stand rooms i ended up with a villar parlor flanked with deluxe rooms on each side. Hope this helps. Book it now then call call call and i think you'll be fine. Thats my plan for this year too.

You were lucky. Most of the time discounts are not available during holidays. Good for you!

I remember that deal, Tammy! You were surely blessed!

I called today and was only offered the AAA discount also. It was for the Royal Pacific's standard room for $197. Oh, well... I'll keep calling! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter