Do you think this is a good price?

wendyww

Mouseketeer
I just booked airfare out of Midway on ATA and paid 860.00 for the four of us. What do you guys think? Should I have waited?

I am assuming that includes taxes and fees. That is a good discount price. Not usual that it falls below $200 a person (particularly with the new taxes and fees added) and anything in lower $200's per person is very good.

That is what we paid for our flight in August. It equates to roughly $99 one way plus add in taxes and fees. I consider it a reasonable price that I'm happy with. We tend to fly on peak days anyway. So for the discount airlines we usually never get the rock bottom fares that they advertise.

The only way I've gotten it cheaper on ATA was when Jewel was running their special ($166), and that's over now. Other than that, I haven't seen it any cheaper, and I have been watching because we have several more trips to book for in 2002.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter