Do You Trust the Media?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless you live with me, you have no clue what I read. If I have some points that question what happened that day, so do a lot of people. Didn’t you learn that sometimes people have the same thoughts questioning the accepted MSM narratives?

I learned usually the simple answer is correct. If someone is using neo nazi arguments to blame a victim of a crime committed by a neo nazi and then uses a neo nazi website to back up their point then they are a a supporter of neo nazis.

As for the "whole good people on both sides" claim...

Stating that there were bad people on both sides doesn't mean you can claim that there were good people on both sides.

The anti-protesters were there to stand up against hate. While there were some bad people on that side who came ready to do violence, there were many good people there.

The protesters came to spread hate and bigotry, whether they came ready to commit violence or not. None of them were good people.

Stating that there were bad people on both sides doesn't mean you can claim that there were good people on both sides.

The anti-protesters were there to stand up against hate. While there were some bad people on that side who came ready to do violence, there were many good people there.

The protesters came to spread hate and bigotry, whether they came ready to commit violence or not. None of them were good people.
Bingo!

Yup, ALL bad people on one side (some worse than others), and the full gamut on the other.

There may have at one time, been good people there to start with. But once they see nazi flags and see who those people are, good people wouldn't march with them. Good people wouldn't be holding torches with them. Good people would have left. And if some how there was a good person left after that, once the anti jew slogans started being chanted, good people would not continue.

And further, at the time that car plowed into those people, there were no clashes and no violence going on from either group.

There may have at one time, been good people there to start with. But once they see nazi flags and see who those people are, good people wouldn't march with them. Good people wouldn't be holding torches with them. Good people would have left. And if some how there was a good person left after that, once the anti jew slogans started being chanted, good people would not continue.

And further, at the time that car plowed into those people, there were no clashes and no violence going on from either group.
Exactly. If you show up to protest something and see that the people on your side are carrying nazi flags, you get out of Dodge, If you're a decent human being that is. There were no good people on that side.

And further, at the time that car plowed into those people, there were no clashes and no violence going on from either group

I saw windows of cars bashed in, I would say that is violence.

Exactly. If you show up to protest something and see that the people on your side are carrying nazi flags, you get out of Dodge, If you're a decent human being that is. There were no good people on that side.

Actually there is a moral equivalence of Antifa and Neo Nazis.

I learned usually the simple answer is correct. If someone is using neo nazi arguments to blame a victim of a crime committed by a neo nazi and then uses a neo nazi website to back up their point then they are a a supporter of neo nazis.

I read a website called Elder of Ziyon, and not only did they write about Charlottesville, DHS warned that both groups were planning violence. That is what I read.

In the rock, paper scissors game of hate groups Nazis beat everything.

I don’t differentiate between how much people hate. Neo Nazis because of history, hate Jews, Antifa also hates Jews, they also hate Neo Nazis and alt right groups. Where is the difference? The Soviet Union hated the Nazis, did that make it alright that Stalin killed 20 million people, the Nazis killed 20 million people. I guess because Stalin fought against Nazis he is better than them.

I don’t differentiate between how much people hate. Neo Nazis because of history, hate Jews, Antifa also hates Jews, they also hate Neo Nazis and alt right groups. Where is the difference? The Soviet Union hated the Nazis, did that make it alright that Stalin killed 20 million people, the Nazis killed 20 million people. I guess because Stalin fought against Nazis he is better than them.
It seems like you do because you keep talking about how horrible Antifa is all the while defending a neo-nazi that plowed into a group of people injuring 19 and killing 1.

I saw windows of cars bashed in, I would say that is violence.
Actually there is a moral equivalence of Antifa and Neo Nazis.

Surprise, surprise, surprise. Someone drives into a group of people and then hits another car at speed and his window breaks. Go figure. I suppose next you'll tell me they were bashing his bumpers as well?
Yet you think Neo Nazi media is better than the witnesses, the cops, the coroner, and any media source that reported it. And you think a neo nazi sympathizer plowing into people killing one and injuring 19 is better than people that weren't doing a thing to him at the time.

Surprise, surprise, surprise. Someone drives into a group of people and then hits another car at speed and his window breaks. Go figure. I suppose next you'll tell me they were bashing his bumpers as well?
And the only broken window I see on his car is the windshield. It looks like it was caused by hitting someone. If he was getting attacked with bats I would expect damage to the sides and top of his car.

It seems like you do because you keep talking about how horrible Antifa is all the while defending a neo-nazi that plowed into a group of people injuring 19 and killing 1.

Where did I defend him? I know he hit people with his car, I have seen pictures of cars with broken windows. I may not like what he stands for and I figure if I have free speech, than he does also. What the Neo Nazis and Antifa do not have the right to do is commit violence. Both planned violence and one person died. What is not clear is if the car hit Heyer.

Where did I defend him? I know he hit people with his car, I have seen pictures of cars with broken windows. I may not like what he stands for and I figure if I have free speech, than he does also. What the Neo Nazis and Antifa do not have the right to do is commit violence. Both planned violence and one person died. What is not clear is if the car hit Heyer.
You did make it seem as though you were defending him when you said something along the lines of the driver feeling threatened by being surrounded... or something like that.

Why can’t it be that both were wrong. I don’t defend neo-Nazis or the KKK. On the other hand, I don’t defend Antifa and Black Lives Matter. Why? Both hate Jews. As I am a Jew, I am hated by both groups, I don’t approve of the violence that both seem to want.

Yeah. some maniac plows into someone and the people that get plowed into are wrong. Sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!