Do You Trust the Media?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You did make it seem as though you were defending him when you said something along the lines of the driver feeling threatened by being surrounded... or something like that.

I have a question, if you were in a car, surrounded by people with bats. What would you do?

Where did I defend him? I know he hit people with his car, I have seen pictures of cars with broken windows. I may not like what he stands for and I figure if I have free speech, than he does also. What the Neo Nazis and Antifa do not have the right to do is commit violence. Both planned violence and one person died. What is not clear is if the car hit Heyer.

A Neo Nazi drove his car into a crowd of people, injuring 19 people and it is a mere coinkydink that one woman (dressed in black and a smoker!) happened to die during the exact same time. Nothing to see here all you drama lamas.

I have a question, if you were in a car, surrounded by people with bats. What would you do?
I don't know but I sure as Hell wouldn't run them over unless they were trying to pull me out of the car or something. In the video I posted earlier he is not surrounded by anyone before driving into the crowd. The only damage to his car is from when he hit into the crowd.

I don't know why I'm even answering you at this point.

OK, we're either being played by an expert, or there's someone who:
A) Won't believe the woman was hit by a car unless she sees the video
B) At least mirrors (if not takes directly) the talking points/"questions" from alt-right websites.
C) Refuses to answer simple questions explaining her logic.

If it's the former, responding to her is giving her what she wants. If the latter, nothing we say/show will convince her. I think it's time we just let this thread (or at least this tangent) die.

OK, we're either being played by an expert, or there's someone who:
A) Won't believe the woman was hit by a car unless she sees the video
B) At least mirrors (if not takes directly) the talking points/"questions" from alt-right websites.
C) Refuses to answer simple questions explaining her logic.

If it's the former, responding to her is giving her what she wants. If the latter, nothing we say/show will convince her. I think it's time we just let this thread (or at least this tangent) die.

You've nailed it. I've run into more than a few of these types on some other sites. Either woefully, easily misled or paid sock puppet.

Wow, the Bots have found the DISBoards. Not sure what they are trying to sell, but hope they realize by now no one is buying.

I would like to publicly announce that I am antifa(scist). If a bunch of armed and armored men wearing swastikas came marching through my city, I like to think I would do something. Now, I am old and overweight, so water balloons would be more my speed. Just hope I could get them over to the other side and not hit one of my side.

The cries of "fake news" and threats to "revoke licenses" are very disturbing. This country has to have a free and open press. We don't really want to be a dictatorship, do we? I am sort of angry with them though. They get too focused on stories that seem to be more sensational, and ignore some that need more attention. For instance, a certain candidate that had a lot to share about plans for our country was overwhelmingly portrayed instead as someone who maybe sorta did something that might have been slightly illegal. Turned out to be a big Nothingburger after the election.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter