Do you want to do 5 trips in 3 years.... YES!!!!!

onejellyshelly

Mouseketeer
I just posted this on the resorts board, but I thought it would be a good start for my 1st pre trip report.... Can't wait to tell you more.

Ok so this weekend as been full of Disney decisions..... resort issues. So here is how it went down....

A little break down. I am a single mom to a sweet little princess Alexia(6). We go to Disney with her nana my mom Linda. We have been four times in the past three years. We are very lucky to be florida resident passholders. I am a full time student for Elem. Education. The best time we have had in Disney has been in Sept and Oct. So this is how the story begins.

Me to Nana... Hey do you want to go to Disney this Sept. you know this will be our last long trip in September because next September I will be a teacher and will not be able to be out of class for that long. So the trip was set.

1. We were going to stay POR for 5 days. This was great until I started wondering about rates at the Poly. The Poly was out of our budget, however the Beach Club looked like it could be reached.

2. Ressies changed we are staying at the Beach Club for 5 days... but at a resort like that you want to be able to enjoy it, so I think we need 6 days.

3. So six days at the BC, but only one more day and we could be there for a full week. So.....

4. You guessed it reservation was changed to seven days!!!!! Deluxe~Beach Club~Yeah! So I went over to my mothers to tell her the good news and it happend. The guilt of the cost started to sink in. Wow, this is a lot of money for a single mom, who is a student. Yikes, I could swing it but it would be tight. So what do we do........ You guessed it, I feel a change coming on.

5. So we are going back to the moderates. I loooooove POR, but I am ready for a change so we were all for CSR, so we change our ressie again, at this point I am not Disney's biggest fan. So like any good Disney planner would do I hopped on the boards and started looking at CSR. The resort looks nice but it looks big and the only type of transportation is busses, so yep it happened:scared1: I changed my mind.

6. I am not changing this again....... We are going value ASMu for seven nights and saving over $1500.00. That is almost two months of rent or even better my next trip to Disney:cheer2:!

I would love to hear your thougts on this weekend of changes:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter