Documents for River Cruise?

TimeforMe

<marquee><font color=royalblue>Remember who you ar
Hello,
So we are doing the Rhine River cruise on 7/23 and I don't think we received any documents. Should we have? We did receive the lovely bag(s) with the book, etc. but I don't remember receiving any "paperwork". Thanks in advance!

Hello,
So we are doing the Rhine River cruise on 7/23 and I don't think we received any documents. Should we have? We did receive the lovely bag(s) with the book, etc. but I don't remember receiving any "paperwork". Thanks in advance!
If you got the Adventure Handbook in your box, that *is* your paperwork. There's an "Adventure Summary" page that summarizes your specific information. The rest is customized to your departure. Be sure and bring the Handbook with you on your trip. ENJOY!!

If you did not get a spiral-bound Adventure Handbook, then you do need to talk to ABD.

Sayhello

Hello,

I had my email confirmation from my TA and my spiral notebook, but we didn't need any documentation except passports to get onboard our July 2 cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter