Does a dairy alternative at Starbucks make it 2 Snack credits?

Zombie

Mouseketeer
We have “free” DDP for our trip next week. We’re excited that we can use the snack credits at Starbucks for some holiday drinks. That’s a treat for us as we dont have a Starbucks in our town and find it quite expensive even for a couple times a year. So we’ll definitely be having a round of holiday themed mochas or lattes as a family once or twice on our holiday. But we have a dairy issue in our family and usually substitute the milk for coconut milk instead. When we do this at home we pay an upgrade fee for the exchange. If we do it at Disney would it mean the drinks become two Snack credits? Or that we’d have to pay OoP for the coconut milk? Obviously we wouldnt likely waste two Snack credits on a drink. So just curious how that works

I think you can just sub the milk for coconut milk. It is just one drink afterall. Just ask at checkout - I really don't think you will have any issues.

I've never heard of a single item costing two snack credits so I don't think that is an issue. I doubt you would have to pay for the coconut milk either though I don't have personal experience.

We’ve added shots of espresso and also subbed almond milk in the past. No extra snack, it’s one snack per drink. Not sure if there’s a limit on how many upgrades you can do.

Nope, a beverage is a snack credit no matter how you personalize it. I love extra shots of espresso on my lattes and have never been charged.

My favore it a dirty chai tea latte

Starbucks never charges for swapping out ingredients on a beverage. You can customize your "milks" any way you like!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter