Does ANY towncar co. offer less than $80 trip?

Carl

DIS Veteran
I am traveling solo, and would love to try someway besides Mears to get to and from the Boardwalk this year. But, I find the $80 standard fare to be a bit more "luxury" than I want to spend. There doesn't seem to be enough competition, or the companies have an "agreement" which is causing the $80 minimum fee.

There is also an $8 coupon in the PassPorter guide. That drops it to $72. Cheaper than a taxi I hear. Other than that, it's Mears Shuttle for you.

I have a $5 coupon for Happy Limo on my website. $5 seems to be the standard coupon rate unless you can get the Passporter guide. Personally, I think the extra $$ for a towncar is worth it. Hubby and I used to take Mears till we learned about towncars via the internet, and now we are hooked. We used to take a limo to the airport in Chicago too, but unfortunately the limo services here at home are NOT reliable...we started driving to the airport after having two no-shows and one arrive extremely late. Oh well, at least things are always smooth on the Orlando end!
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

We took a cab one year and it was $45M each way so IMO I would do the town car - but we had 3 people so Mears would have been just as much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter