Does anyone collect Disney Plushy's? If so, how many do you have? What are their names? & What movie are they from?

Romtasia

Earning My Ears
I have exactly 12 Disney Plushy's.

1. Koda - Brother Bear
2. Stitch - Lilo and Stitch
3. Angel - Lilo and Stitch: The Series
4. Tigger - Winnie The Pooh
5. Marie - The Aristocats
6. Mickey Mouse - Mickey Mouse and Friends
7. Sully - Monsters, Inc.
8. Tramp - Lady and the Tramp
9. Lady - Lady and the Tramp
10. Dodger - Oliver and Company
11. Tod - The Fox and the Hound
12. Kion - The Lion Guard

I do and a lot more than 12 but they don't have names.

My collection started way back in 1992 on my first Disney parks trip to Walt Disney World, where I got a large Lady, from Lady and the Tramp. Over the years her family has grown, with a large Tramp and about 10 puppies.

I also have a Tinkerbell, Peter Pan and Nana the dog.

Each year when I go to Disneyland California I buy a Minnie or Mickey with the year, currently have 9 of these.

My most recent plushy is a Porg on my shoulder to join my Yoda.

I have been collecting Disney plushes since I was a little girl but my bed is so full of my favorites these are my favorites. I have Barley and Ian from Onward in two versions two plush Bing Bongs from Inside Out a bunch of Tiana dolls two Groots three Baby Yodas one Yoda and a small Black Panther plush and a Star Lord plush as well

Just a few, as I have limited bed space.
One of the brothers in bear form from Brave
Lady (one of my dogs tried to get intimate with her. :eek:)
Big Feet Sven (he looks like baby Sven and that's really why I had to buy it)
Dory
a bunch of Wishables

I started in 1982 at Disneyland with Goofy and Mickey. I added most trips and share the collection with my daughter. We also have run out of space so haven’t purchased last few trips. I’m determined to buy a Figment next trip.
we have fab 6, Pooh set, lion King set, Bambi, Lady & Tramp, Cheshire Cat, etc... probably around 40.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!