Does Anyone do Ibotta?

I'm glad I'm not the only one. I read about how great it is, but in the few years I've had it I think I've accumulated maybe $40. But, like you, I use ebates for online shopping. I also buy a lot of generic, and those aren't usually included in the money back.

I am an Ebates fan also. I use Ibotta for Walmart.com and Joann Fabrics because their deals and bonuses are better. I often feel like the items on there for food shopping aren't the brands I use...maybe I am doing something wrong...

I've used Ibotta for three years and am at $252. I feel like it used to be better when I started as it had more "any brand" items, including fresh produce.
If you use Ibotta, I'd also recommend Fetch Rewards, simply because it's so easy. You may not earn quickly, but it's just scanning a receipt--no need to activate the offers you want. The app does it all.

I've been an Ibotta user for a long time also and I've gotten around $500.00, love them. And if you are into the grocery app game like I am, try Fetch Rewards. They are more brand specific, not item specific like Ibotta. You get points from buying over 200 brand items like Kraft, Coors, Jello etc... take the points and turn them into gift cards. I think I actually like Fetch a little more than Ibotta, but they are both great!

I've had Ibotta for about 3 years and have earned around $450. I only get stuff I would have bought anyway. Lots of cereal purchases! I fully admit that I use the rewards strictly to help fund purchases for my Kindle through Amazon.

My one frustration is that no matter how many times I disconnect and reconnect, my facebook friends/teammates don't show up. Like others have said, I only buy what I'm going to use and I don't link my debit card up to it, but it would be nice if I could reap the benefit of teammates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter