Does anyone do Jamberry?

waggie123

"Everything is awesome!!!"
They look really cool but I have no clue how long they last or if it is worth buying them. Can you give me some information on how much they last?

I've never personally tried them, but I want to. Supposedly they're healthier than gel treatment, so that's good, I guess? I feel like I could never trust myself to do them since they're so expensive and I feel like I'd mess them up.

They aren't very expensive really. You get up to two manicures and two pedicures out of a sheet...or like me, I don't do my toes, so I get two manicures and some accent nails for $15. I spent way more than that on getting my acrylics done every two weeks.

They aren't very expensive really. You get up to two manicures and two pedicures out of a sheet...or like me, I don't do my toes, so I get two manicures and some accent nails for $15. I spent way more than that on getting my acrylics done every two weeks.

Ohhh. I thought it was $15 for just one nail sheet.

Ok, do I did one of my nails last night, so here's my little mini review for you.

I almost feel like it's a two person thing, but feel free to try it by yourself. I got my mom to do it, but you could get a friend to do it or someone else.

You may also not get it right the first time. My mom got a crease in mine.

There's no drying time either, which is a really good plus for me.

Overall, they're pretty cool looking and it took about 3-5 minutes to do one nail, which is about 30-45 minutes to do a manicure or pedicure, but there's no dry time mixed in with that either so you can just put the nal wraps on and you're good to go.

I hope this helps you out a little bit.

If anyone would like samples, I'd be happy to share!! I have four daughters, so it was a HUGE switch for us from nail polish. I love the "no dry time" feature, probably my favorite thing about them!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter