Does anyone else walk, run while packing heat?

I suggest an M60, with tripod and spare barrel bag. Great fro building up strength and endurance while running.
This sounds like overkill-why would you need a tripod and extra barrel bag? Very pricey option. The entire intent I believe is something small but deadly-like maybe a pistol that can easily be carried while jogging.

This post is not only inaccurate but also a fairly disgusting show of ignorance and belittling of a serious issue with your attempt at using stereotypes for humour. Is this what is acceptable on a Disney forum? I would also take issue with Grumpy liking it, considering the fact he's already been pulled up on posting fake information regarding 2nd amendment opponents in this thread.
Why inaccurate sir? England plus Wales had 60,000 reported rapes in 2019. The US had 100,000. England plus Wales have 16% of the population of the US so you do the math.

Also the case a few years ago when there was public disorder in London that Amazon UK did a very brisk business in...bats.

Last edited:
This post is not only inaccurate but also a fairly disgusting show of ignorance and belittling of a serious issue with your attempt at using stereotypes for humour. Is this what is acceptable on a Disney forum? I would also take issue with Grumpy liking it, considering the fact he's already been pulled up on posting fake information regarding 2nd amendment opponents in this thread.
The ‘ignore’ button is your friend.

The ‘ignore’ button is your friend.
Here is a typical article from 2011 noting a 6000% rise in baseball bat sales in 24 hours by Amazon UK. I believe American baseball bats were preferred because they provide more energy at the point of contact than traditional British bats. This prompted my poorly received suggestion about re design of British bats. But in any event neither re designed British bat nor American bat are convenient for women joggers because of the size and shape.

https://www.pcworld.com/article/237616/baseball_bat_sales_rise_on_amazon_uk.html

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!