Does anyone have a list of ALL the Disneyworld restaurants (resorts included)?

pstepka

DIS Veteran
My kids and I want to make it our bucket list to go to as many of them as possible! I have been looking around and I haven't found a good, current list that I can easily download/copy so we can check them off :-)
Thanks in advance if anyone has one or can point me in the right direction!

Pam

www.allears.com
They have a list of all the restaurants, the menus, and the prices.
They also list reviews and if any discounts are available.

www.allears.com
They have a list of all the restaurants, the menus, and the prices.
They also list reviews and if any discounts are available.
Yes, I know this site (allears.net) but I'm looking for a list, not information about each restaurant. I want to copy and paste it into a spreadsheet. Thanks, though.

I have a spreadsheet of all the restaurants one property (past, present, and already announced ones) including all the food huts for all the Epcot Festivals but unsure how to upload it here.

Just noticed this one isn't newly updated. It's missing Wine Bar George, Ale & Compass & Abracadabar from what I can tell.
That's why I'd recommended the list maintained by Disney. Although it isn't in checklist format, it is the most likely to be up-to-date.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter