• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Does anyone have a recipe from Wolf Gang Puck?

yummy72

DIS Veteran
The only dessert my husband has ever truly "raved" about was a chocolate raspberry dessert we had at Wolfgang Puck Cafe at WDW. It was a dense, very chocolatey dessert that kind of looked like an upside down cupcake. This was 3 years ago, and we ate so much good food while we were there, I can't remember if the center was chocolate or raspberry. It may have been chocolate, and then had a raspberry sauce. His 30th birthday is coming up, and this would be a great surprise. If anyone knows where I can find this recipe please let me know!!

TIA,
Candi

:confused:

DT-

thanks! I bookmarked that website. That chocolate cupcake on there may have been it. It didn't say anything about raspberry sauce, but I'm sure I could alter the recipe a bit. I want to say the name of the dessert had something to do with either lava or volcano. But I may be getting that mixed up with something from Flying Fish Cafe. The best dessert I had there (Besides MICKEY ON A STICK ;) ) was a chocolate souffle with a peanut butter sauce at California Grill. Anyway, thanks for posting that site. I might try that recipe out on a test run before his birthday.

Candi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter