Does anyone have an Alice in Wonderland wine glass . . .

jaysmom4285

DIS Veteran
that they would be willing to part with? My daughter bought one a couple years ago in the UK in Epcot and she really treasured it. But it met an untimely end and was broken, and she is surprisingly upset about it. I can't figure out how to insert a picture of it, but it says Curiouser and Curiouser and has an image of Alice looking as if she's falling down the rabbit hole. I know this is a long shot, but I can't seem to find one anywhere on the internet, and I thought I'd take a chance here. If anyone has one that they would part with, please send me a PM.

Check eBay. We had a millennium year etched flute glass break, and guess what—— we found one on eBay! Whew!!! I was so thankful!

I did check eBay and didn't see the one I wanted. But I will keep checking to see if anything turns up.

that they would be willing to part with? My daughter bought one a couple years ago in the UK in Epcot and she really treasured it. But it met an untimely end and was broken, and she is surprisingly upset about it. I can't figure out how to insert a picture of it, but it says Curiouser and Curiouser and has an image of Alice looking as if she's falling down the rabbit hole. I know this is a long shot, but I can't seem to find one anywhere on the internet, and I thought I'd take a chance here. If anyone has one that they would part with, please send me a PM.

Is it this by chance? If so, unfortunately it does not seem to be available to purchase anywhere online. You can however put yourself on the "waiting list" for this item on either that site or this one.

Your next best bet is to contact an Etsy seller who does custom wine glasses. Perhaps, if you provide them with an image of the original glass design, they may be able to closely replicate it.

Good luck!

Thank you, I did see that and have put my name on the waiting list, as I, too, couldn't find it anywhere on line. That's why I thought I'd take a chance and ask on the DisBoards, since I know people here will help if they can.

Is this the one ? I'm searching the net for ya - site where I saw this pic was sold out

7509055880101.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter