• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY OF THE 15th ANNIVERSARY COCA-COLA DISNEY SET??

BarnsenNoble

Earning My Ears
I am trying to get more pins from this extremely rare set. I believe that there are 60 total pins, and I have a little more than 30 of them. If you have any, or more espeicially, if you are willing to trade some of them, please post the description of the pin here, or email me at Jnoble@adelphia.net. I am a relatively new pin trader, but my collection is up to 124 pins, so I do have a collection to trade with. Please respond...:earseek: :p :bounce: :p :earseek:

Thanks again, Justin

i have 3 or 4 of them as traders please have a look on pinpics under username megaelch ...
will trade them for nearly anything...:-))

Stephan

:bounce:

I have the minnie one, sorry at work and can't give you the pin pics number, check my pinpics for what I am hoping to find or let me know if you need this one, what you want to trade. Maybe we can work something out.
Plus I may be able to get a few more for you.

I have the whole set (except for the Peter Pan part. gave that to a CM in WDW last week) for trade including the center plaque. There are 60 pins and the plaques is a pin as well.

Also my I welcome you to the DIS... And to the collectors board. I hope you find us a freindly bunch...

Hi Nat,
What did you get for the center plaque? I've had mine forever and don't really want it anymore. Maybe I can find a good trade.
Thanks
Barb

I have not traded it yet... I got mine from ebay as a set..

I too have a few of the set for trade. Please check under ladykat on pin pics and perhaps I can help you out.

Thanks for all the responses. If all of you could email me with your trade suggestions, that would be great. Plus, if there is anyone else out there with a Coca Cola pin on the market, my email box is always open. Jnoble@adelphia.net Thanks again, and dont be a stranger!!

I have:

Daisy Duck
Huey, Dewey and Louie
Scrooge McDuck
Dumbo
Mole (Dumbo)
Timothy (Dumbo)
Rat (Mr. Toad)

If you see anything you want to trade:

My wants are listed under "Mickay" in Pin Pics.

Or e-mail (klmall@erols.com) me with a list of your traders.

Sorry, I am not in the philadelphia area, and I allready have all of the snow white set. Thanks anyway, I really do appreciate the effort. If you have any of the non-dwarfs, please let me know! Thanks again!

here is what I have for trade:

Huey, Duey , Louie
Adventureland
Magic Kingdom
Frontierland
Epcot Center
Fantasyland
Casey the train
Mad Hatter
Alice
Caterpillar
Cleo
Geppetto
White Rabbit
Daisy

If any of these strike your fancy just e-mail me.
Susan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter