• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

does anyone have Ohana Pictures?

MagicPrincess

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have any pictures from their dinner at Ohana, or do you know where I may be able to find some?
I'm trying to convince my husband that this would be a cool place to go to!
Thanks!!!::yes::

also...
where is Ohana located at the Poly and what is the best way to get to the MK from there? Monorail or boat?
thanks!!!

I've seen a few photos on different sites but the only ones that I can think of right now are allears.net and tikiman's website. Hope this helps. :wave2:

Aloha! :earsgirl:

Oh it looks so good :) I'm trying to get there on my next trip the end of November but don't know where I can fit it in. I can do it on a Friday night between my MK and Epcot day I suppose if I get an early PS. Do you guys know what time
dinner starts at the restaurants? If I have a 5 pm PS, I can leave MK at 4:30, get to O'Hana eat without rushing, and spend the last few hours at Epcot before they close and then I go home on Saturday :( What do you guys think?

Looking at those photos makes me even more disappointed that we couldn't get in here on our trip in December. THIS definitely goes our 'MUST EAT AT' list for the next trip.

Just seeing this thread gets me excited! JS, I think you can do your plan easily... the service has always been good (we've been there 7 times in the past year! Can you tell we're addicted???) and if you tell your server your plan, he'll work with you.

I personally believe 'Ohana is a "not to be missed" experience. Just make sure you go on an empty stomach...you won't be disappointed. Also, if you are into the kid thing, get up and watch the kiddos do the coconut races and the hula hoop contests. It's simply darling, but doesn't take away from the magic and allure of the restaurant.

We'll definitely be dining there in a couple of weeks...then again in May....again in October....again in December....and any other time in between that I can find an excuse:D :D

Monorail is actually faster to get to the entrance of the restaurant, MagicPrincess, but the boat ride lets you walk through the resort and experience the amazing atmosphere. I vote for the boat!

Oh my gosh between this and the thread asking whats your favorite on board dessert,which i had to look at ,i am starving!!

thanks everybody!
I hope that these pictures will help to convince my husband that we need to go there!!!
::yes::

Myself and my dh are going to meet, in person, a dear friend from the boards, Rider and her dh at the Poly in May to eat at O'Hana's. It will be our first time there. Thanks to all for the reviews and the wonderful pictures. Meeting Rider, great food and the EWP, be still my poor heart!! Can too much happiness kill?

Slightly Goofy/Linda

I love 'Ohana. After looking at those pics I am wondering how much a flight from California to Orlando for the weekend is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter