Does anyone in Australia go to WDW every year!

We have only started travelling to Disney in the last few years but hoping we can keep on travelling to at least Disneyland.
Still have Shanghai and Hong Kong to visit as well

Yes.

From middle December for 5 weeks at WDW and then since Aulani opened stay there 3 nights on the way home. Going for our 20th trip this year.

I think it will be my 20th Disney trip next year too! And I do try to go to a Disney park each year - not all WDW (I have two planned this year and two next year as well)

Every year so far since 2011, at the moment it is a toss-up on whether or not 2018 will continue the trend. We are sailing on the Magic's eastbound transatlantic from Miami that May and are unsure if we will do a day at WDW for the Flower and Garden festival. Though traveling all the way from Perth means it is beginning to wear thin traveling for so long!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!