Does ANYONE Know if EMH PlayHouse Disney Dance Party Still Exsists?

WaltD4Me

<font color=royalblue>PS...I tried asking for wate
I saw a video on You Tube of a Playhouse Disney Dance Party at DHS. I tried doing a little research and found out they had these during EMH Evenings, but could not find any information or mention of them recently so I'm wondering if they still have them. It looked like alot of fun! I know this is really a Theme Parks board question, but it keeps getting bumped back several pages...which is making me think they don't do this anymore at DHS.
Anyone know for sure?

Here is a link to the You Tube video...Goofy is dancing with the kids in the audience!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yix1YRQPHuc&feature=related

Here the description of the video by the person who posted it.

THIS IS VIDEO OF THE PLAYHOUSE DISNEY DANCE PARTY AT THE DISNEY/MGM STUDIOS DURING THE EXTENDED MAGIC HOURS FOR DISNEY HOTEL GUESTS. THE VIDEO FEATURES GOOFY DANCING TO COTTON EYE JOE AND SOME CHARACTERS FROM ROLLIE POLLIE OLLIE.

Could it have been from when they were doing Little Ones Extra Magic Hours and not the traditional EMH?

Could it have been from when they were doing Little Ones Extra Magic Hours and not the traditional EMH?

I was actually thinking that too, but I heard it was done during the evening EMH days. I guess it must not be around anymore. Cute idea though!

We were there in Oct 07 and again this past March and both times we were able to attend the party during EMH. It was great and my daughter loved it! The later you go the less crowded it will be and the more character interaction you will receive. Have fun! :goodvibes

We were there in Oct 07 and again this past March and both times we were able to attend the party during EMH. It was great and my daughter loved it! The later you go the less crowded it will be and the more character interaction you will receive. Have fun! :goodvibes

Really??? You were there in March of 2008 and they had the Dance Party???
Huh. It's so weird, I can't find any information on this. It isn't mentioned anywhere on Disney's site or anything. So.......do they just replace the regular Playhouse Disney show with the Dance party for EMH hours? Maybe that is why maybe not many people know about it? It isn't really advertised? I would love to go to it. It looks like great fun for the kids. We are doing a DHS Evening EMH for our October trip. I guess we'll just have to see when we get there.

Really??? You were there in March of 2008 and they had the Dance Party???
Huh. It's so weird, I can't find any information on this. It isn't mentioned anywhere on Disney's site or anything. So.......do they just replace the regular Playhouse Disney show with the Dance party for EMH hours? Maybe that is why maybe not many people know about it? It isn't really advertised? I would love to go to it. It looks like great fun for the kids. We are doing a DHS Evening EMH for our October trip. I guess we'll just have to see when we get there.

Yes basically once the park closes the bring in a DJ, the characters and the night we were they had a man making balloon animals, hats, etc. I really think that you will love it! I have pics but I've never posted on here before.

we were there March 26 and they had the party that night. We chose to ride RNR instead, but it was going on.

Trying this out....

This is the beginning of the night and you can see how busy it is.

IMG_1435.jpg

IMG_1437.jpg

We left to do a few other things and when we got back the crowds had left!

IMG_1468.jpg

IMG_1461.jpg

IMG_1451.jpg

It was still there last April on Monday nights during EMHs. I asked a CM how often they did it and she said every Monday night. It takes place where they have playhouse disney live on stage during the day.

My dd5 had a great time when we went last May, great interaction with characters plus some fun music..I'm still trying to find out the name of a song they played with "mcdonalds" and "kentucky fried chicken" in it.

WOW! DD would just love that!! I sure hope it continues, so hopefully we can go to it when we go!!

It was still there last April on Monday nights during EMHs. I asked a CM how often they did it and she said every Monday night. It takes place where they have playhouse disney live on stage during the day.

It's noted on Steve's entertainment site that this event takes place every EMH evening from 10pm to 1am. So the actual day will vary.

Hope my boys take a late nap that day, those are late party hours for toddlers!:rotfl:

http://pages.prodigy.net/stevesoares/

It is so much fun. HOw do I load pics??? It is only on EMH nights.No autographs, just fun dancing. They even do things for the adults. I won first place "jamming on a blow up guitar!"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter