Does anyone know if "Frank's" is open to the public???

S

sharonRNms

My daughter and I are going to be at WDW in December and were wondering if Frank's at the wedding pavilion is open to anyone or do you have to have a wedding planned there? We love the movie "Father of the Bride" and know it is name for that "Frank" and have seen on the WDW wedding site the things they have in the store and would love to look around. Has anyone been there? :confused:

I'm not 100% certain, but I believe you need an appointment!

It used to be, but now you need an appointment. However, many of the items that used to be for sale at Franck's are now available at one of the gift shops of the Grand Floridian (Sandy Cove, I think). Hope this helps! :)

You need an appointment for Monday thru Friday. Saturdays and Sundays are open to the public. There is no merchandise sold from the shop anymore. Disney offers very little wedding merchandise at this time, they are in the process of getting a new collection. Hope this helps.

Many of the crystal items are available in the Magic Kingdom either on Main Street or the Adventureland crystal shops too! There was also a shop on the right as you head towards the Tower of Terror at MGM that had several beautiful wedding related items, and also the Art of Disney store in EPCOT.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts