Does anyone know the AP rate for Poly concierge?

GoofyinNY said:
Poly concierge is on my wish list!

:earsgirl: :earsboy: ::MickeyMo

Off hand I'd estimate ~480-500 a night.

Someone posted a rate for BC Concierge at $445. I think I'm in the ballpark for LGV. GVC is probably $355.

we had lagoon view concierge last Summer $399

I got an AP rate for a LVC in May of $549/night tax included. WHich is approx $483 before tax. Someone else posted GVC for $395.(They didn't say when these rates were for) Is GVC $100 less than LVC ?????

TwingleMum said:
I got an AP rate for a LVC in May of $549/night tax included. WHich is approx $483 before tax. Someone else posted GVC for $395.(They didn't say when these rates were for) Is GVC $100 less than LVC ?????

value: 410/510
reg: 455/580

$382. That is tax included. I booked lagoon view 2 nights ago and just applied my AP discount today to get the $382 rate.

Glenn

I could be off but we go every Aug. and I don't remember it ever being that high with my AP. Last year the AP rates were not very good for Poly LVC compared to other years but I just don't think that we paid that much. Threehearts

TwingleMum said:

LVC at Polynesian is $100+ more p/n than GVC. . .

GVC for 6/11-20/05 at AP rate was $395.78 (tax inclusive). Rack rate was $455 w/o tax--AP rate was $355 w/o tax. LVC was $535 (AP rate w/tax). I don't have the rack rate on that view, but it must be over $600 p/night w/tax in order for the AP rate to be $535--I'm guessing around $580 p/n w/o tax.

Poly LVC is $580/night before tax. With the AP rate it is a flat $100 off rack rate. So TwingleMum's rates seem just about right.

HTH.

Mickey Fliers said:
Poly LVC is $580/night before tax. With the AP rate it is a flat $100 off rack rate. So TwingleMum's rates seem just about right.

HTH.

Yes, I agree, seems about right.

FYI, we're going Peak season later this month and the AP discount was a bit more substantial, but then again, so was the rack rate (we're using BDP public code, but I'd been considering getting an AP before it came out):
About $135/night off with AP
About $130/night off with BDP

Poly. concierge with BDP: Garden = $402+tax, Lagoon=$517+tax

Thanks so much for the info. We stayed LVC in Oct 2003 and I couldn't remember the rate. I am still going b/c I'm taking my parents as a thank you and want them to have mega PD. I love the Poly and you can't beat the monorail according to my boys. We are starting off by spending 5 days at our DVC (BVC 2 BDRM) and finishing 3 nights at Poly LVC. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter