Does anyone know what Chef TJ's schedule is at Trail's End Buffet?

CeCe

Earning My Ears
We will be headed down to Disney in March, and would love to find out Chef TJ's schedule for while we are there. We have been served by him before, and my daughter loves how the treats her milk/egg allergy. I know it can change, but if i could get his general schedule it would help a ton! Thanks!

As far as I know, those type of CM schedules are not publicly available anywhere.

Chef TJ is held in high regard by many folks; I can certainly understand why you would want to visit Trails End while he is there, however, I can tell you that when we last visited (April/May) although he was not "in house" on the day of our visit, we had the same high levels of service from Trails End that we have experienced in the past.

Our favorite waiter at Trails End is Kevin - he has a HUGE heart, and a personality to match, and if you are sweet to him, he will treat you like royalty ;) Having said that, we have NEVER had a bad experience at Trails End, so please don't worry if you can't discern Chef TJ's schedule prior to your trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter