Does anyone know what happened to the tour guide mike website?

Adam B.

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know what happened to the tour guide mike website? I used to use it, didn't go for a while, and now it's disappeared.

I believe health issues caused Mike to discontinue his website several years ago. Might look at easywdw.com or touringplans.com

Mikes VIP tour business still operates but it is my understanding that he himself does not give the tours.

https://www.michaelsvips.com/

Awww, that's too bad. We used him a LONG time ago (all our kids are grown now), and it was the BEST! We followed the recommendations to a T and it worked out perfectly-where to go when, when to send one of the older kids to get a Fast Pass (as I said, long time ago, LOL), and when to go back to the hotel so the young ones could nap. Now we're going to take our granddaughter and I would have loved the info I received from Tour Guide Mike. I hope he's doing well.

Awww, that's too bad. We used him a LONG time ago (all our kids are grown now), and it was the BEST! We followed the recommendations to a T and it worked out perfectly-where to go when, when to send one of the older kids to get a Fast Pass (as I said, long time ago, LOL), and when to go back to the hotel so the young ones could nap. Now we're going to take our granddaughter and I would have loved the info I received from Tour Guide Mike. I hope he's doing well.
I agree it is sad. I used that website for a big family trip that I planned in 2005 (I think) and it was invaluable. The good news is that we have the DIS and so much of the info here is super helpful!

I agree it is sad. I used that website for a big family trip that I planned in 2005 (I think) and it was invaluable. The good news is that we have the DIS and so much of the info here is super helpful!
Yeah, I've just started going through these boards and it's so confusing, LOL. It's been a while and there's so many abbreviations, etc. used so it's taking a while to figure out what everything even means, LOL.

Yeah, I've just started going through these boards and it's so confusing, LOL. It's been a while and there's so many abbreviations, etc. used so it's taking a while to figure out what everything even means, LOL.
It can be a lot but there is a lot of good info and the people are pretty nice about helping out. :-) Have a wonderful trip whenever you go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts