Does anyone know where I can buy clones of the Disney Monorail Playset and accessories?

thesilas

I Love WDW!
I am looking for a cheaper option for the Disney Monorail Playset and accessories. If anyone knows where I can find clones of either the Monorail or the accessories that would be helpful.

I am not aware of any clones, sometimes there are good deals on eBay for used sets. The Disney Store occasionally has 20% off and free shipping for the playsets.

I don't usually sell monorails, most modelers send theirs to me, I modify it, and send it back. I recently ordered a new monorail from Disney, modified it, and sent it out but the shipping was over $40. It is much less to send me just the cab or even the whole train.
My email is bobquincy "at" mindspring "dot" com.

I don't usually sell monorails, most modelers send theirs to me, I modify it, and send it back. I recently ordered a new monorail from Disney, modified it, and sent it out but the shipping was over $40. It is much less to send me just the cab or even the whole train.
My email is bobquincy "at" mindspring "dot" com.
Ok, thank you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!